BRUSSELS Whitney Mercilus Youth Jersey , Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- Top officials from European Union (EU) institutions on Wednesday called on leaders of member states to take concrete actions in coping with the refugee crisis ahead of an emergency summit.

Heads of state or government from the 28 EU member states gathered here late Wednesday for another emergency summit on the refugee crisis, a day after ministers pushed through a plan to relocate 120,000 refugees by a majority vote despite objections from several member states.

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker told the press, "I would have liked of course if this decision had been taken by consensus, but that was not possible."

"I am expecting that this evening the European Council will be in favor of the proposal put forward by the European Commission Johnathan Joseph Youth Jersey ," he added.

The European Commission earlier that day proposed more financial aid and a set of priority actions to be taken in the following months to address the refugee crisis.

According to the new proposal, the emergency fund for the most affected member states may increase to 100 million euros (112 million U.S. dollars) this year. In 2016, emergency funding for the most affected member states and relevant EU agencies would be increased by 600 million euros.

Juncker said a total of 200 million euros would be added to emergency humanitarian aid in 2015. Meanwhile, humanitarian aid would be increased by 300 million euros in 2016.

Simultaneously, the Commission committed to increasing support to stabilize Turkey and Macedonia.

Juncker urged leaders of the member states to approve the proposal.

"This is time for action and time for meeting words with ambitious actions Jadeveon Clowney Youth Jersey ," he said.

Martin Schulz, the President of the European Parliament, echoed his colleague, saying the European Council later needed to "bring about result."

Schulz called on leaders to reach agreements on the solutions and find concrete answers to the refugee crisis.

"We don't need idealism tonight. I hope the heads of states or government will show their pragmatism," he said.

Donald Tusk Lamar Miller Youth Jersey , the President of the European Council, said before he stepped into the talk "Discussions among member states are at a critical point; we must end the cycle of mutual recriminations and misunderstandings."

"The most urgent question today is how we can manage our borders effectively," Tusk said, adding that the EU needed to strengthen external border controls.

Tusk said he would also propose short-term measures to the summit.

"We should offer more help to refugees. Lebanon, Jordan DeAndre Hopkins Youth Jersey , Turkey and other countries in the region need more help, as do the EU frontline countries," he said.

EU member states on Tuesday approved the proposal to relocate 120,000 migrants by a majority vote. The latest agreement brought the amount of the total relocation quota within the EU to 160,000.

According to the agenda J.J. Watt Youth Jersey , EU leaders will discuss the immediate priority actions which are necessary to address the instability in the EU's vicinity, and the refugee pressures on neighboring countries.

Use|Utilize|Make use of} the New Back Scrubber for a Better Cleaning Experience Health Articles | November 6, 2014

Today, as busy as every day is, I have had the most outstanding experience. I purchased a back scrubber or massager from Amazon and I was so amazed. Rather of having to scrub blindly area by area with a normal back brush; I can hold the handles and scrub and effectively clean my whole back in one go within seconds. Have actually attempted this on my legs Will Fuller V Womens Jersey , stomach and arms too and it is just actually far more reliable than just washing with your hands or area scrubbing with a shower or bath brush.

Today, as busy as every day is, I have had the most amazing experience. I bought a back scrubber or massager from Amazon and I was so amazed. Rather of having to scrub thoughtlessly area by area with a normal back brush; I can hold the handles and scrub and correctly clean my entire back in one go within seconds. Have tried this on my legs, tummy and arms also and it is simply truly a lot more efficient than simply washing with your hands or area scrubbing with a shower or bath brush.

I have actually seen visible results in acne reduction on my back and my skin simply looks much better. I have actually suggested this to all my friends. I can not highlight enough just how much better cleaning my back has actually been considering that using this Jager Online Back Massager. It is simple, quick and due to the fact that of it having a scrubbing and simply plain cleaning side D'Onta Foreman Womens Jersey , it cleans and scrubs of impurities quickly. The included bonus offer is that the handles double as hooks, so that after the shower I can simply hang up the back scrubber to dry.

Article Tags: Back Scrubber, Better Cleaning

Advertising Technique To Grow Your Addiction Rehab Business Advertising Technique To Grow Your Addiction Rehab Business August 29, 2013 | Author: Billy Maso | Posted in Business

In the life of a rehab treatment center there are natural times of growth and time where more prodding is required. Regardless of the current state of your rehab treatment center, you can always benefit from good advice. The tips listed here will prod your rehab treatment center to growth and success.

You should always keep daily records of all your transactions and review them periodically. Knowing how much money is flowing in and out of your addiction treatment and counseling business at any given time will help you to plan for the future of your rehab clinic by giving you a better idea of how business is going.

In the beginning Keke Coutee Womens Jersey , don’t spend too much money doing things that may not function for. Cheap Air Max   Air Max Sale   Nike Air Max 2018 Sale   Cheap Air Max 90   Cheap Air Max 2018   Cheap Nike Air Max 90   Cheap Air Max 2017 Womens   Cheap Air Max Online   Cheap Air Max Online   Air Max 2018 Womens Sale