By John Kwoba

NAIROBI Nike Epic React Flyknit Nere Grigie Italia , Sept. 30 (Xinhua) -- New York marathon champion Geoffrey Mutai said Tuesday it is just a matter of time before the 42km world mark drops down to under two hours.

However, Mutai, who is preparing to defend his crown on Nov. 2, said it will make a paradigm shift for the upcoming athletes as they seek to fill in the big shoes and the raised bar in road running.

To run under two hours is very possible. Back in 2003 when Paul Tergat stopped the clock at 2:04.54, many wondered how hard it was. It was subsequently brought down by Haile Gebrselassie Uomo Nike Epic React Flyknit Grigie Bianche Italia , Patrick Makau and Wilson Kipsang.

"What Dennis Kimetto has done in Berlin is historic. He has just written his name in history. Now that it has been achieved, the focus and training will shift to try and run under the two hours and two minutes. That will only signal the coming of under two hours," Mutai said on Tuesday from Eldoret.

Mutai will be among a battery of elite runners, who will forfeit their training programmes on Wednesday to attend a welcome party for Kimetto, who shattered the Berlin course record and set a new world record of 2: 02.57 on Sunday.

Kimetto together with Emmanuel Mutai (silver medallists in Berlin 2:03.03) and Geoffrey Kipsang Kamwaror will arrive in Nairobi on Wednesday and head to Eldoret for a grand reception.

"We will receive our brother happily. He is my understudy and has been training under me for some time now. But his achievement is phenomenal. We are happy for him Nike Odyssey React Nere Italia ," said Mutai.

But there is a small matter of honour that has left Geoffrey Mutai stuck in a hard place and a rock. Both Kipsang, the London Marathon Champion (2:03.23) and Kimetto (2:02:57) are his friends and training mates.

Whereas Kimetto might have helped Mutai win the 2012-2013 World Marathon Majors (WMM) crown back in 2012 when he allowed him to finish ahead of him in Berlin, there will be no return of favour from Mutai when he runs in New York.

Kimetto is leading the quest for 500,000 U.S. dollar jackpot with 75 points and will clinch it if Kipsang (51 points) fails to win in New York. 25 points are at stake for the winner, and Kipsang has no choice but to win the race.

"Both are my friends and if I beat Kipsang in New York Uomo Nike Hyperdunk X Team Arancione Nere Italia , then Kimetto wins the WMM jackpot. If Kipsang beats me and other competitors, it is his for grabs because he will accrue points to 76. It is not fair to me to be the one to stand in their path," he said.

"But I will let my legs do the talking. My performance might leave either person not happy, but it is sports you know," Mutai said.

"

By Alex Osei-Boateng

ACCRA, Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- The President of FIFA, Gianni Infantino, on Thursday expressed his condolences to the Ghana Football Association (GFA) following the death of former national team coach Fred Osam Duodu.

Duodu, who coached Ghana to win the 1978 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON), passed away at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital last week where he had been admitted.

In a letter addressed to the GFA President, Infantino also expressed his condolences to the family of Duodu, who was also an instructor for FIFA and the Confederation of African Football (CAF).

""We hope that in some way our words of support may help bring a little bit of peace and solace in this time of sadness,"" the FIFA president said.

The late Duodu also coached in other African countries, including The Gambia where he led them to lift the 2005 Africa U-17 championship trophy.

He also won the 1993 African U-20 Nations Cup with Ghana and a silver medal at the 1993 FIFA World Youth Championship in Australia.

"

ARUSHA Uomo Nike Hyperdunk X Nere Bianche Italia , Tanzania, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- A fire of unknown origins raced through the largest outdoor market in south-western Tanzania's city of Mbeya, destroying the livelihood of its many vendors.

Merchandises worth millions of shillings, the Tanzanian currency, have gone up in flames.

The market which is popularly known as 'Sido market' is located nearly five kilometres from Mbeya City centre and 25km from Songwe International Airport.

Images on social media outlets show how the Tuesday night fire was devastating. The fire began at around 10 pm (local time) and was barely extinguished by Wednesday morning.

Eyewitnesses said the cause of the fire is yet to be known Uomo Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 Tinker Blu Nere Italia , blaming poor road infrastructures, which hindered fire rescue team to extinguish the fire on time.

Built six years ago, the market with nearly 4,000 kiosks was popular for selling a wide-range of goods from clothes to electronic gadgets in wholesales and retails.

William Ntinika, Mbeya District Commissioner said that the market was a business hub as it involves traders from across the region and neighbouring countries like Zambia and Malawi.

"This fire is a big blow to traders and the government at large. Many traders have been depending on doing business at this market to run their families....this accident has shuttered their dreams Uomo Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 Nere Bianche Italia ," the official said.

Reacting to the catastrophe, Mbeya Regional Commissioner, Amos Makalla blamed arsonists and economic saboteurs who will be found out, he warned, wherever they are hiding.

Makalla said the loss caused by a fire which gutted Sido Market in Mwanjelwa area is immense.

Mohammed Mpinga Uomo Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 Argento METALLIC Argento Nere Italia , Mbeya Regional Police Commander said that no one has been arrested in connection with the fire. Police, according to Mpinga, has launched an investigation into the cause of the fire which has affected more than 3,000 vendors.

He, however Uomo Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 Habanaro Rosse Nere Italia , said no death was reported in the accident, which left traders in tears.

This is the second time for the market to go up in flames after the first one occurred in 2011.

Video: Abe's misadventure in constitution revision

A look at one of host cities of 2022 Winter Olympics: Zhangjiakou

China's Discovery ROV collects samples f. Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale Baseball T-Shirts