JINAN Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's Gold UK , May 19 (Xinhua) -- China will close its only offshore coal mine, which has been in operation for more than 30 years, in October, as the government toughens its efforts to phase out excess production capacity.

The Beizao Coal Mine, owned by the Shandong Energy Longkou Mining Group in eastern Shandong Province, is located about five kilometers from the coast of Longkou City. Its mine shaft reaches 350 meters underwater.

Li Gongjian Cheap Nike Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Black Red UK , the mine's manager, on Friday confirmed the closure, adding that it is part of a national move to phase out sub-standard production capacity. Sea mining is not efficient as it has a cost three times higher than mining on land.

He said the sea mine, which covers an area of 18 square km, has produced up to 8 million tonnes of raw coal.

The sea mine, with proven reserves of 1.29 billion tonnes of coal Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shockproof Women's Coral Pink UK , made China the fifth country to boast offshore exploitation technology.

Li said the mine opened at a time when the country was energy thirsty, and the group's coal deposits on land were not sufficient to cope with growing market demand.

The mine shaft was not easy to reach. Miners had to take an elevator down 180 meters and a 20-minute tramcar ride to reach the mine face.

The mine's closure will force 1,580 workers to become laid-off. The company has offered them other positions.

Li said that although the mine will be closed, the company will keep and document the offshore mining technology and experience, as sea mining requires sophisticated safety systems, such as technology to prevent flooding.

Xi calls for China-ROK relations to return to normal track

China Post releases special stamps "Chinese Dinosaurs"

Kunqu performer Wang Yueli sparks revival of Kunqu Opera in E China

People visit Museum of City of New York

China succeeds in mining combustible ice in South China Sea

In pics: Bangkok Seashell Museum

In pics: road on cliffs of Taihang Mountain in N China

In pics: Dongjiang Lake in C China's Hunan

ACCRA Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's Black UK , Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- Ghana's ministry of Youth and Sports, in collaboration with the National Lottery Authority (NLA), the country's lottery industry regulator and monitor, launched the National Sports Lottery and mobile platform in Accra on Friday.

The new lottery seeks to raise revenue to fund sports promotion and development in Ghana.

Mahama Ayariga, Minister of Youth and Sports, said Ghana abounded in sporting talents that needed the necessary infrastructure Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Men's Black UK , basic support and training to enable the country to attract a significant share of the global sports revenue.

He noted that there was the inherent need to raise funds to invest in basic sports infrastructure such as playgrounds, promote the local league, support basic schools sports programs, as well as invest in sports medicine, the sports media and sports marketing companies.

The Acting Director-General of the NLA, Brigadier-General Martin Ahiaglo Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's White UK , explained that his outfit had developed this new channel to sell sports lottery "because football is arguably Ghana's favorite sport", adding that sports-based gaming products were becoming extremely popular today.

Sports analysts believe the coming into force of the Sports Lottery and Football Pools would support Ghana's numerous disciplines to survive, promote and develop less popular ones and expand sports infrastructure across the country.

BEIJING, July 16 (Xinhua) -- A political documentary on China's ongoing reform will be aired starting Monday on China Central Television, the state broadcaster.

The ten-episode documentary, "Jiang Gaige Jinxing Daodi Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Summit White UK ," or carrying the reform through to the end, summarizes the progress and achievements of the overall reform initiated after the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) in 2012.

It features authoritative theoretical discussions on the reform, as well as reform examples from the grassroots.

Topics of the episodes include economy, politics, social management, Chinese culture Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Men's OG GS White UK , environment, the armed forces and the Party's self-governance.

With the 19th CPC National Congress scheduled for the second half of 2017, the documentary is expected to inspire CPC members and the Chinese people.

It will also be available on the state broadcaster's new media platform.

WASHINGTON, July 13 (Xinhua) -- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said on Monday that it stands ready to work with the Greek authorities and the European partners to help resolve Greece 's debt crisis.

According to a statement from IMF spokesperson Gerry Rice after the eurozone summit reached a bailout agreement with Greece, IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde had briefed the Fund's executive board on the outcome of the marathon talks.

"The IMF stands ready to work with the Greek authorities and the European partners to help move this important effort forward," said the brief statement.

The new bailout deal could help avert the debt-ridden country's bankruptcy and exit from the eurozone.

BEIJING Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's Silver UK , Jan. 12 (Xinhuanet) -- The British rock singer David Bowie, who is thought to be one of the most influential musicians of his era, died peacefully after an 18-month battle with cancer.

Two days before his death, the 69-year-old released his last album which was intended as a "parting gift" to the world, according to his producer Tony Visconti.

Bowie's son Duncan Jones, who is also a prestigious film director Cheap Nike Air Max 97 KPU Men's Blue UK , wrote: "Very sorry and sad to say it's true. I'll be offline for a while. Love to all."

Bowie was considered as a music legend and cultural icon who played a very strong part in British musical history.

(Agencies)

. Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys   Wholesale Replica Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys   Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys