TEHRAN Cheap Air Max 2018 Outlet , Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Iran unveiled a new long-range ballistic missile during military parade in the capital Tehran on Friday as the country marked the beginning of a week-long Defense Week.

The missile, named Khorramshahr, was put on display during the military parade with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and senior military officials in attendance, according to Press TV.

The ballistic missile, which has a range of 2,000 km (1 Cheap Air Max Outlet ,200 miles), is capable of carrying multiple warheads, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a senior commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Division, told reporters.

"The missile has become smaller in size (compared to other Iranian ballistic missiles) and more tactical, and it will be operational in the near future Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Online ," Hajizadeh said without further elaboration.

On Friday, the Iranian armed forces remembered the 1980-1988 war between Iraq and Iran by holding a parade in which Iran's most advanced military power and abilities are showcased.

Iran's army, the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) and the volunteer militia Basij forces participated in the parade.

Iran also displayed myriad of other home-made advanced missiles, including ballistic missiles, which are reported to have a range of 1,300 km-2 Cheap Nike Air Max 2017 Online ,000 km.

The U.S. President Donald Trump has criticized the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and major powers, and commented that Iran's continuing missile program has violated the spirit of the deal.

Trump has suggested that the Iranian missiles might be used for carrying a nuclear warhead, the allegations which Iran has rejected.

Chinese, Australian armies conclude joint training exercise

Aftermath of 7.1-magnitude earthquake in Mexico City

Sacrifice ceremony for late Thai king held in Bangkok

Dominica PM confirms at least 15 killed in hurricane Maria attack

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday thatthe United States would add more sanctions on the DemocraticPeople's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

Before his meeting with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on thesidelines of the UN General Assembly session in New York, Trumptold reporters that his administration was to put "more sanctions"on the DPRK. (US-DPRK)

- - - -

TRIPOLI -- More than 100 migrants have drowned after their boatsank off western Libyan coast Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Online , Libyan navy spokesman told Xinhua onThursday.

Ayob Qasem said the migrants drowned off Zuwara coast, some 120km west of the capital Tripoli, while trying to cross towardsEurope. (Libya-Migrant)

- - - -

BAGHDAD -- Iraq, Iran and Turkey agreed on takingcountermeasures if the semi-autonomous Kurdish region insisted tohold an independence referendum in northern Iraq, said an officialstatement on Thursday.(Iraq-Kurds-Referendum)

- - - -

LONDON -- Nine British children rushed to hospital aftersuspectedly suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel during aschool trip to Spain, British newspaper Daily Mail reportedThursday.

The incident occurred at the four-star Hotel Campomar in avillage called Isla near the port city of Santander Cheap Nike Air Max Online , the reportsaid. (Spain-Children) Enditem

Stan Lee's wife Joan Lee died on July 6. (Photo: Mark Mainz)

Joan Lee, the wife of Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee for 69 years, died Thursday. She was 93.

Longtime spokeswoman Dawn Miller confirmed the passing to USA TODAY with a statement, which also called for privacy for Lee, 94.

“I can confirm the sad news that Joan Lee passed away this morning quietly and surrounded by her family," the statement read. "The family ask that you please give them time to grieve and respect their privacy during this difficult time.”

Marvel Comics also released a statement on Twitter.

"We are so saddened to hear about the loss of Joan Lee Cheap Air Max 1 Online ," the Marvel statement read. "We lost a member of the Marvel family today and our thoughts and prayers go out to Stan and his daughter Joan in this difficult time."

The Hollywood Reporter stated that Joan Lee suffered a stroke earlier in the week and was hospitalized,

Stan Lee told THR a story about meeting his wife, a British hat model, while living in New York City.

"When I was young, there was one girl I drew; one body and face and hair. It was my idea of what a girl should be. The perfect woman," Lee said.

He met Joan Lee at Laden Hats: "I took one look at her — and she was the girl I had been drawing all my life. And then I heard the English accent. And I’m a nut for English accents! She said Cheap Air Max 2017 Online , 'May I help you?' And I took a look at her, and I think I said something crazy like, 'I love you.' I don’t remember exactly. But anyway, I took her to lunch."

Joan Lee established residency in Reno, Nev., to seek a divorce from her unhappy marriage Cheap Air Max 2018 Online , according to THR. Stan Lee flew to Reno where a judge granted her divorce. An hour later, the judge married Stan and Joan in a room next door.

Marvel mourns the passing of Joan Lee. Full statement: https:t.coFe9dqFHQuApic.twitterzGsw3pU7iw

— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) July 7, 2017

Stan Lee makes another cameo appearance in Marvel's Spider-man: Homecoming, now in theaters.

At Homecoming's premiere last month, Lee was visibly pleased, telling a reporter from theLos Angeles Daily Newsafterwards: "I like everything about my life Cheap Air Max Online , so it’s fun. I’m lucky enough to have friends that I like, a wife that I love. And every day is a new adventure."

Lee is scheduled to receive a Disney Legend honor along with Oprah Winfrey and the late Carrie Fisher at the D23 Expo 2017.