Croatia's Lucija Mlinar (1st L) and Ema Strunjak (2nd L) competes with Georgia's Gvantsa Markarashvili during the match in Group B of the 2017 European Women's Volleyball Championship between Georgia and Croatia in Tbilisi Acheter Puma Rihanna Leadcat Fenty Fur Slide Claquette Noir , Georgia, on Sept. 23, 2017. Croatia won with 3-1.(XinhuaKulumbegashvili Tamuna)

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese Femme Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Rose Vente , Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

China to build cross-provincial national park for giant panda

NEW YORK, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Oil prices kept rising Thursday as investors continued to cheer over the deal made by OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) members Wednesday to limit crude output.

The OPEC on Wednesday reached a "historical" agreement to ceil oil output from 33.24 million barrels a day to a range of 32.5 million to 33 million barrels a day, marking the first production-cut deal among OPEC members in eight years.

President of OPEC Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-Sada told a press conference that the participants agreed to set up a committee to consider the output share of each member nation, and then file a report to the next OPEC meeting due in Vienna in November.

Oil prices surged Wednesday following the news, with both U.S. oil and Brent crude jumping over 5 percent. Riding on optimistic sentiment of the deal, oil prices continued to rally Thursday.

However, some analysts said there remained a lack of clarity over details, as well as a risk the deal could unravel.

The West Texas Intermediate for November delivery added 0.78 U.S. dollar to settle at 45.88 dollars a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, while Brent crude for November delivery increased 0.55 dollar to close at 49.24 dollars a barrel on the London ICE Futures Exchange.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Park In-Bee of South Korea, world No. 5, tops on women's Olympic golf leaderboard with consistent performance after two rounds here on Thursday. Feng Shanshan of China moved from the 19th to 13th after finishing a 4-under-par round.

Park has recorded two consecutive days with 5-under-par 66. She catched six birdies and suffered a bogey to set a total of 132 shots, possessing a one-shot advantage over Stacy Lewis, who saw an 8-under-par round two on Thursday.

British Charley Hull and Canadian Brooke Henderson tied at the fourth place with one shot behind.

World No. 14 Feng finished 4-under-par 67 with six birdies and two bogeys.

"I was up and down from the start to the midway, birdie, bogey, then birdie again. I failed to convert a birdie in the 15th hole, before I made some adjustments to finish three birdies in a row," said Feng.

As the event made its return to the Olympic stage after 116 years, Feng has tuned her target from participating to enjoying in Rio.

"My initial goal is to appear on the Olympic stage, which has come true. Now I need to enjoy the game here. Winning or not, enjoying this journey is the most important," she said.

"Olympic Games are a little different from other tournaments that I played because I came here as a Chinese golfer. Maybe I feel a little down in professional tournaments, but on this stage, whatever happens, I should keep a smile," said Feng.

Another China's golfer, Lin Xiyu, suffered a lackluster day as she shot 8 in the 5-par 10th hole, finishing Thursday's round at 74. Her ranking in the leaderboard has been down by 10 from the 37th a day earlier.

The third round will held on Friday.

TOKYO Fenty Puma Rihanna Velvet Creepers Cement Vente , July 25 (Xinhua) -- Yoshihiko Noda, secretary general of Japan's main opposition Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ), announced Tuesday he will resign from his post Acheter Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Noir Blanche , according to public broadcaster NHK.

While addressing a meeting of party lawmakers, Noda said he wanted to vacate his position to take account for the Democratic Party's drubbing in the recent Tokyo metropolitan assembly election.

The Democratic Party won only five seats in the election while losing two seats secured by the party prior to the election.

The ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) also took a historic clobbering from Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike's newly-formed Tomin First no Kai (Tokyoites First party), which won the Tokyo metropolitan assembly election and possibly set a new direction for national politics.

Noda was elected in 1993 to the Diet for first time representing Chiba's Lower House District No. 4 as a member of the Japan New Party Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Grise Marron Vente , which no longer exists.

After joining the DPJ, he served as the party's Diet affairs chief and head of its public relations office.

From 2011 to 2012 he served as the nation's prime minister, succeeding Naoto Kan in a runoff vote against Banri Kaieda in his party.

In December 2012 Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Noir Marron Vente , after conceding a heavy defeat in a general election, he stepped down as the party's leader.

Thailand-China railway serves Thailand's long-term development: Chinese FM

Unmanned submersible to detect cold seep in South China Sea

China's Hainan braces for Typhoon Sonca

White House Senior Advisor Kushner admits to four Russian meetings, denies collusion

Highlights of Int'l Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 in Zhukovsky Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Rouge Meilleur Prix , Russia

People enjoy lotus flowers at Xihu Park

Qinghai's Caka Salt Lake attracts tourists

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 16 - July 23)

LONDON, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Four men aged b.