JERUSALEM Kevin Byard Titans Jersey , Aug. 2 (Xinhua) -- The Israeli police said a knife-wielding Palestinian youth seriously injured an Israeli man in a supermarket in central Israel on Wednesday.

The assailant was identified as a 19-year-old resident of the West Bank, Police Spokeswoman Luba Samri said, adding that the incident is suspected as a "terror attack."

She said the young man entered a supermarket in Yavne, a city in the central district, at noon and stabbed a man before he was caught by civilians, who called the police.

A video clip on Israel's Ynet website showed three passers-by kicking the Palestinian in the head as another man held him to the ground.

According to Israeli emergency medical services, the man in his 40s was badly wounded in the stabbing.

The attack is still under investigation, Samri said.

The stabbing was the latest in a wave of violence that erupted in mid-September 2015, which has claimed the lives of at least 283 Palestinians, 44 Israelis, two U.S. nationals, two Jordanians, an Eritrean, a Sudanese and a British tourist.

China marks PLA's 90th anniversary with grand rally

Chinese premier eyes China-U.S. sub-national cooperation

China issues commemorative stamps to mark 90th birthday of PLA

China's Hunan holds firework show marking PLA founding anniv.

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

BEIJING, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- Chinese stocks closed higher on Tuesday, with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index up 0.6 percent at 3,292.64 points, the highest in nearly 19 months.

The Shenzhen Component Index closed 0.19 percent higher at 10,525.35 points. The ChiNext Index, which tracks China's NASDAQ-style board of growth enterprises, gained 0.27 percent to close at 1,741.07 points.

President Xi attends reception for founding anniversary of PLA

Xi reviews parade in field for first time

China should boost digital economy: Premier Li

China's ice breaker Xuelong enters Arctic Ocean

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

The garmin 300C Fishfinder : The Most Popular Personal Gift

I really like tools we adore sportfishing in our community wetlands as well as fish ponds. Obviously my partner and kids learn about those two weak spots therefore for my birthday this coming year these people purchased me personally a thing to mix both the * an electric fishfinder — a new The garmin 300C.

This particular no surprise can be an remarkable machine. I have invested lots of days and nights on sportfishing trips using my motorboat wherever merely the nasty flying bugs had been biting on. The particular fish surely wasn’t anywhere near me personally!

Today, everything that has changed. I no longer must spend your time attempting to find where the sea food get congregated. Instead of sit for hrs in one location I could, which has a glimpse within my fishfinder, know if you will find virtually any fish in your community beneath myself. Zero power of bass…then I proceed till I have found a number of.

This kind of gadget, as with any excellent fishfinders, demonstrates the bottom of the stream as well as lake and also the detail inside your quick place. This lets you go to whichever constitutionnel adjustments such as drain divots or perhaps ledges. It also demonstrates include so you know in the event that you will find any kind of bass “hidey-holes” including previous trees and shrubs, wheels or perhaps weed growth. And also, of course, additionally, it demonstrates the bass!

My own Garmin 300C carries a very clear display screen which shows coloration photos in lieu of monochrome. It can make that a lot easier for these old sight to evaluate existing circumstances. Individuals white and black demonstrates can be difficult you just read, especially if it is a sun-drenched morning. And if you’re straight into sportfishing at night, there isn’t any evaluation between white and black and this coloration present.

The actual sonar technique uses a two column transducer that actually increases accuracy than the solitary column. Many of the attractive shallower h2o.

I have looked at some of the dearer fishfinders inside our neighborhood tackle go shopping plus it usually myself that the options that come with this particular Garmin 300C are simply on the same as those in various other, more expensive, fishfinders. And it’s transportable, not really completely installed on our little fishing boat. Like that I’m able to go with me at night when I embark on my own buddy’s larger vessel.

An additional benefit could be the little dimensions. While I am from the river for the entire day my motorboat is packed along with “essentials” — not merely deal with along with supports but in addition snacks, deep-fried fowl along with a much cooler packed with “adult beverages”. There isn’t any means I possibly could match one of several more substantial versions inside the amount of space that we offer. This particular Garmin, nevertheless, matches right in.

It is also water-proof. I ran across which the expensive way after i unintentionally bumped the idea within the part while i has been setting it up. Very good, that has been a genuine shut one particular : I might haven’t noticed the final of computer from my partner if I acquired ruined that in the beginning.

Visit my Site For more Information :

garmin fishfinder 300C

fishfinder gps reviews

garmin 300c fis. Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online   Wholesale Authentic College Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys   Cheap College Football Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Wholesale College Jerseys